Certified Professional Newborn Photographer
The PhotographyAssociation.com Standards and Guidelines
Technical Skills - Creative Artistry - Business Professionalism
All photographers applying for membership must demonstrate exceptional skill, originality and creativity, and professionalism in their respective field of photography.
All PhotographyAssociation.com photographers must meet, and certify to, professional standards in connection with their ongoing membership. Photographers must continue to abide by those standards, to retain active membership status and ongoing inclusion in any PhotographyAssociation.com website, publication, or event. We welcome all positive and negative emails relating to any PhotographyAssociation.com members. Only an active members following all guidelines may display ANY association logo.
ALL standards must be upheld throughout association membership with PhotographyAssociation.com.
PhotographyAssociation.com members, as a requirement for admission to and retention of membership, certify the following:
1) They will achieve and maintain a professional level of expertise;
2) They will produce consistently high quality images;
3) They will follow all Licensing and Regulatory Requirements;
4) They will treat clients respectfully and will seek to resolve any conflicts with clients.
5) They have no outstanding complaints with consumer protection organizations such as the Better Business Bureau.
6) They will maintain up to date skills and business practices each year.
7) They will take all steps to ensure client safety
All photographers must continue to maintain the integrity and strong reputation of our association. Striving for excellence in photography is a requirement and part professionalism in your job – we demand it from our members.